Thursday, July 14, 2016

#papersmustfall agree!

We all agree that at some point #papersmustfall. Just take a look at your desk and the desks of your colleagues. Its stressful, unhealthy and really eats your energy. Pushing papers in your desks is not an evidence that you are working hard.

What stops us to learn bit by bit to shred the papers we come across on our desks into online. There are thousands of online tools that can help you join the paperless society. I have tried to replace my handbook diary into google calendar, ONENOTE tool to take notes in meetings, workshops and any forum I attend.

Bit by bit I find new skills to deal with my situation. I no longer own a file. I send all my reports and evidence by sharing a link with my supervisor through my Drive on Google Drive. All my pictures are on Google Photos. If  you really want this paperless environment join the club and become effective in everything you can.
"smart", I just learnt to use a
Moruti Makuse Teachers on basic computer training workshop

1 comment: