Thursday, July 14, 2016

Web and App 2enable teachers teach easy

I love both 2Enable Web and App. What stand out to me is that you can teach learners offline using 2Enable app.
First thing first, What is 2Enable?  You probably got lost in this conversation. It is a free digital curriculum, a management system that allow teachers to teach and learners to learn at ease and free.

This platform gives a Curriculum Assessment Policy Statement (Caps) aligned weekly lessons for teachers to follow.  Learners take live assessment and do revision on the work they didn't understand. 

These teachers will soon use 2Enable
2Enable houses all subjects offered in South Africa to all schools if they decide to register and become a hub to offer it. At the moment Mpumalanga Department of Education has identified nine schools to implement 2Enable.
Deon Van Vuuren and me during the 2Enable App
All my devices have a 2Enable app and I can log in on the web to access my classroom as a mentor and organisation administrator to a school of my choice which uses 2Enable. 
Do you have devices in your school? laptops, tablets, smartphone why not download the app or surf the web to get 2Enable or call me for a short presentation. 

No comments:

Post a Comment